|Job Title:||Automation Tester (Cloud Native/Microservices/Java Springboot)|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Automation Tester (Cloud Native/Microservices/Java Springboot) is urgently required by our IT Service Client, for a rolling 3-month contract to be based in London.
Are you an experience AUTOMATION TESTER? Can you design and develop testing suite with a Shift Left approach? Working at the forefront of technology, championing best testing practice across frontend and back-end software development life-cycle and with a deep understanding of Agile practices.
It is essential that the successful candidate has strong experience with Cloud Native Testing, Microservices and Java Spring Boot.
The role will involve:
- Testing RESTful API services through POSTman and Selenium IDE
- Write Test Case scenario using Java (of course not on a developer level)
- Understanding of JSON (HTTP Request/response)
- Ideally have some experience in ecommerce solution
- Strong experience and knowledge of Quality Assurance and methodologies to lead Offshore teams
- Web and mobile app testing (iOS/android)
- Experience carrying out testing activities at various levels (functional, UAT, regression, performance)
- Proven ability of creating and executing automation tests (using Cucumber/Selenium)
- Experience working with databases including NoSQL database (Mongo Db)
- Experience using source code management tools such as GIT
- Previous experience working with development, product and project management teams
- Previous experience working within an Agile environment
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.