Automation Developer is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 month contract, to be based in Bracknell, Berkshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Agile/DevOps leadership, has run/advised on scrums and agile development processes.
- We are looking for people who are comfortable setting up and administering tools like JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins, Bamboo and Teamcity.
- Automation development with nAnt, Ant, MSBuild, Powershell, Gradle or other similar languages.
- Configuration management experience with one of Ansible, Salt, Chef or Puppet.
- Has been a developer as well as a tester and comfortable talking with both.
- Any stakeholder management, RAP, Automic, CtrlM, mobile, SAP or Oracle EBS experience a bonus.
- End to end experience with Automation.
- Strong experience as an Automation Developer.
- Experienced with Test Automation.
- Strong and recent Agile experience
- Configuration experience
- Stakeholder management experience
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.