Assistant Site Design Architect - Contract - 6 Months - Berkshire
- Eexperience working within a Telecommunications roll-out for either Operator/Managed Service Provider, Small Works Contractor or Sub-contractor
- Knowledge of RAN, GSM, UMTS and LTE
- Knowledge of installation/testing of Antenna and Feeder Systems
A leading Telecommunications company is looking for an Assistant Site Design Architect to join their team on an initial 6 month basis.
You will be working within the Design Team who are responsible for the delivery and maintenance of a series of design, guidelines and policies.
You will be responsible for the delivery of the design guidance used in delivery of the 2G, 3G and 4G RANs, with specific emphasis on structural related items.
You will be conducting the technical management of structural design solutions and requirements, including documentation and supporting and driving input into the New Product Introduction Process.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Producing deployment guides including obtaining approvals
- Providing roll-out support via leads
- Liaising with MSP/swcs to disseminate new design strategies and solutions
- New Product Introduction process design support with specific responsibility for structural products
- Providing operational support for structural queries
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.