Assistant Site Design Architect (Structural) required to work for a telecommunications company based in Buckinghamshire
The Assistant Site Design Architect (structural) will sit in the Design team which is responsible for the delivery and maintenance of a series of design, guidelines and policies on behalf of our shareholders. These designs are delivered via the Shareholders Design teams , Managed Service Partners (MSP's), and specialist resources in order to enhance the capabilities of the networks.
The purpose of the Assistant Site Design Architect (Structural):
- Delivery of the Design guidance used in delivery of the 2G, shared 3G and 4G RANs. With specific emphasis on structural related items.
- Technical management of structural design solutions and requirements, including documentation.
- Support and drive input into the New Product Introduction Process.
- Provide feedback and high level review on programmes on an ad-hoc basis.
- Support the Operational teams in identification/design resolution of Structural issues.
- Support the Shareholders in Development of Site Sharing Strategies.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Site Design Architect (Structural) include:
- Production of deployment guides including obtaining shareholder approvals
- Provide rollout support via shareholder Leads.
- Liaison with MSP/SWC's to disseminate new design strategies and solutions.
- Provide Operational support for structural queries.
- New Product Introduction process design support with specific responsibility for structural products.
- Provide support across RAN Design area where required (Structural)
- Attendance at Radio Platform Forum
- Fixits (Design deviations and concessions) approval
- Provide Design Support to Small Works Contractors, Shareholders, other departments.
- Ensuring that the needs of both shareholders are met
- Dealing with a multi-party projects with potentially conflicting interests.
- Ensuring Design projects fulfil needs of the developing Network Deployment Programmes
The successful Assistant Site Design Architect (Structural) will have:
- University/College degree or degree calibre preferably from Civil/Structural Engineering background.
- Employment history within Telecoms rollout for either Operator/Managed Service Provider, Small Works Contractor or sub-contractor.
- Basic knowledge of RAN technologies, GSM, UMTS and LTE.
- Basic working knowledge of installation/testing of Antenna and Feeder Systems
To apply for the Assistant Site Design Architect (Structural) please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.