Assistant Quantity Surveyor. Permanent Opportunity. Leicestershire.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor required to join the existing team at a leading construction group based in Leicestershire. You will be working specifically on some telecoms projects.
To be responsible for:
- Measurement and valuation of works for Valuations, Variations & Final Accounts.
- Provide general support to build team on commercial matters.
- Preparation of site costs and budgets for each site.
- Draft and agree final accounts in line with SLAs.
- Assisting the QS to ensure that payments to sub-contractors are paid on time and in accordance with agreement.
- Assisting with preparation of external valuations.
- Assisting in preparation of pre-cost estimates.
The successful candidate will be experienced in a similar role within construction industry, experience with MS Office/ word processing packages including MS Outlook and MS Word. Advanced MS Excel, Experience of IT based document storage systems and databases.
Please apply to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.