This is an entry level role for someone who wants to develop a career in Finance, the role is within the telecommunications industry (experience in telco not required).
- Work with the Commercial Finance Manager and Finance Analyst to produce the month end Financial Reporting packs for reviews with shareholders and the directorates.
- Supporting the Commercial Finance Manager and Finance Analyst to work with the outsource partners for Rent, Rates and Utilities to improve reporting and analysis. This will include travel and attendance at relevant monthly management forums.
- Supporting the Commercial Finance Manager and Finance Analyst to business partner with the Legal and Property departments to exploit identified opportunities for cost savings and to mitigate any risks for cost increases.
- Support the Financial Commercial Manager and Finance Analyst during the forecasting and budgeting processes.
- Ability to adapt outputs quickly to a rapidly changing environment.
- Making conclusions from large quantities of data from various sources.
- Supporting the managing a wide range of internal and external stakeholders with differing demands.
- Will look at someone who is AAT level but no higher, as it is an entry level role (study support given).
- Must have good excel skills: pivot, vLookup - an appreciation for I.T, Microsoft Office.
- Able to manipulate data in Excel - Data analysis.
- Strong communication skills and a good personality fit is key.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.