Assistant Finance Analyst required for a national telco organisation. This role will be based in Amersham before an office relocation to Reading in the Spring.
To sit within the Commercial Finance Team, this role will focus on OPEX spend, working with a senior analyst and Commercial Finance Manager for the area.
This role presents a great opportunity to learn from a high performing and well-established Commercial Finance team.
- Work with the Commercial Finance Manager and Finance Analyst to produce the month end Financial Reporting packs
- Supporting the Commercial Finance Manager and Finance Analyst to work with the outsource partners for Rent, Rates and Utilities to improve reporting and analysis. This will include travel and attendance at relevant monthly management forums
- Supporting the Commercial Finance Manager and Finance Analyst to business partner with the Legal and Property departments to exploit identified opportunities for cost savings and to mitigate any risks for cost increases
- Support the Financial Commercial Manager and Finance Analyst during the forecasting and budgeting processes
- Support the continued improvement of the analysis, reporting by supporting the continued improvement of data held internally and supplier systems through collaborative cross functional working both internally and with outsource partners
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong user of MS Excel and I.T. ability
- Good academic background
- Initiative and pro-active "can-do" attitude
- Strong team player
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.