Assistant Finance Analyst
Assistant Finance Analyst required to support the Commercial Finance Manager to deliver a trusted Business Partnering relationship through collaboration with Shareholders and the Internal Property and Legal directorates to enable accurate and reliable financial reporting from which key decisions on the strategic direction of the network can be made.
To sit within the Commercial Finance Team, this role will focus on OPEX spend, working with a senior analyst and Commercial Finance Manager for the area.
My client are multi-award winning network who believe its people that make the difference. They pride themselves on enabling their team to reach their full potential.
The role presents a great opportunity to gain experience within the fast paced telecoms industry and the opportunity to learn from a high performing and well-established Commercial Finance team.
***Please not this will be based in Amersham until my client relocate to Reading in June 2018)***
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Work with the Commercial Finance Manager and Finance Analyst to produce the month end Financial Reporting packs for reviews with shareholders and the directorates.
- Supporting the Commercial Finance Manager and Finance Analyst to work with the outsource partners for Rent, Rates and Utilities to improve reporting and analysis. This will include travel and attendance at relevant monthly management forums.
- Supporting the Commercial Finance Manager and Finance Analyst to business partner with the Legal and Property departments to exploit identified opportunities for cost savings and to mitigate any risks for cost increases.
- Support the Financial Commercial Manager and Finance Analyst during the forecasting and budgeting processes.
- Support the continued improvement of the analysis, reporting by supporting the continued improvement of data held internally and supplier systems through collaborative cross functional working both internally and with outsource partners.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong user of MS Excel and I.T. ability
- Good academic background
- Initiative and pro-active "can-do" attitude
- Strong team player
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.