|Job Title:||Assistant Commercial Finance Analyst - Entry Level|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Assistant Commercial Finance Analyst (Entry Level)
A rapidly expanding, fast paced and agile communications company are currently seeking an entry level Assistant Commercial Finance Analyst to join their team in Reading on a permanent basis. If you are interested in starting your career within Finance in an exciting and customer focused company, then apply for this role today!
- Work with the Commercial Finance Manager and Finance Analyst to produce the month end Financial Reporting packs for reviews with shareholders and the directorates.
- Supporting the Commercial Finance Manager and Finance Analyst to work with the outsource partners for Rent, Rates and Utilities to improve reporting and analysis. This will include travel and attendance at relevant monthly management forums.
- Supporting the Commercial Finance Manager and Finance Analyst to business partner with the Legal and Property departments to exploit identified opportunities for cost savings and to mitigate any risks for cost increases.
- Support the Financial Commercial Manager and Finance Analyst during the forecasting and budgeting processes.
- Strong Excel and I.T. ability
- Good academic background, ideally within a relevant subject
- Initiative and pro-active "can-do" attitude
- Strong team player
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.