Assistant Commercial Finance Analyst:
Fantastic entry level opportunity for a professional looking to pursue a Finance related career through an exciting opportunity within a fast moving Telecoms organisation.
To support the Commercial Finance Manager to deliver a trusted Business Partnering relationship through collaboration with our Shareholders and the Internal Property and Legal directorates to enable accurate and reliable financial reporting from which key decisions on the strategic direction of the network can be made.
The role presents a great opportunity to gain experience within the fast paced telecoms industry and the opportunity to learn from a high performing and well-established Commercial Finance team.
- Work with the Commercial Finance Manager and Finance Analyst to produce the month end Financial Reporting packs for reviews with shareholders and the directorates.
- Supporting the Commercial Finance Manager and Finance Analyst to work with the outsource partners for Rent, Rates and Utilities to improve reporting and analysis. This will include travel and attendance at relevant monthly management forums.
- Supporting the Commercial Finance Manager and Finance Analyst to business partner with the Legal and Property departments to exploit identified opportunities for cost savings and to mitigate any risks for cost increases.
- Support the Financial Commercial Manager and Finance Analyst during the forecasting and budgeting processes.
- Support the continued improvement of the analysis, reporting by supporting the continued improvement of data and supplier systems through collaborative cross functional working both internally and with outsource partners.
- Ability to adapt outputs quickly to a rapidly changing environment.
- Making conclusions from large quantities of data from various sources.
- Supporting the managing a wide range of internal and external stakeholders with differing demands.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate:
A genuine desire to pursue a career within finance
Strong excel skills: pivot, vLookup - an appreciation for I.T, Microsoft Office
Ability to manipulate data in Excel - Data analysis.
To apply for this position please send an updated CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.