About The Company
My client, based in Dublin, are one of the leading network, telecommunications and mobile technology companies in the UK. They looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their Finance & Accounts Team.
About The Role
You will be responsible to act as a key resource supporting the Retail finance team's involvement and participation in their major programme. With upcoming significant changes that are happening at a customer sales levels, namely the implementation of a new POS system. A key responsibility of this role is to ensure all new and existing transaction flows are fully reportable, controllable and monitored going forward.
- Key attendance and feedback support in project review groups and meetings on key project delivery activities.
- Support the creation and roll-out of business user acceptance testing for the point of sale system changes in the retail channel
- Coordinate data gathering requirements for new reporting to support the retail finance team in the financial reporting duties.
- Review any training content for the department
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with DOL, Amdocs, Retail Java (EPOS systems), Sprint, Salesforce- preferred
- Excellent attention to detail & methodical approach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professional and client service excellence. The ability to develop good working relationships is critical.
- Function effectively as part of a team
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply and I will aim to get back with 48 hours. Alternatively, you can contact me directly on email@example.com.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.