|Job Title:||Ariba Upsteam Functional Consultant (SAP) S4/HANA|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Ariva Upsteam Functional Consultant (SAP S4/HANA) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client, for an initial contract until 31st March 2020, to be based in Bracknell (3-days onsite/2-days from home).
- Liaise between SAP consultants and Business SME's to ensure Procurement requirements are met in the implemented SAP Solution which will span Ariba and S4/HANA in conjunction with the Ariba ITG Design Authority
- Detail GAP between SAP Best Practice process and Process
- Investigate GAP solution and make recommendations in conjunction with the Ariba ITG Design Authority
- Own Gap solution from our client's SAP side and implement with SAP
- Drive continuous improvement of process definition
- Serve as key team member for implementation project representing application development in the assigned area
- Milestone and project task reporting for to the appropriate team lead/project manager
- Ensure that wherever possible, the adoption of a best practice approach and minimal gaps
- Document the To Be process flows and interface points
- Carry out testing and create test scripts
- Prepare functional specifications
- Lead and carry out data migration activities
- Experience of SAP related experience in SAP Ariba Upstream Modules
- Has participated in at least one large information transformation engagements in the appropriate area
- Ability to present and gain sponsorship of appropriate area within the implementation tea
- Ability to work with and collaborate with all Teams and Individuals in the Business Teams and the SAP Teams toward developing a best practice processes, quality and efficiencies for OneERP
- Experience in SAP Procurement through S4/HANA and Ariba
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.