|Job Title:||Ariba Architect/Ariba Consultant (SAP Ariba Upstream)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||28 days ago|
Ariba Architect/Ariba Consultant (SAP Ariba Upstream) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 10 months rolling contract (to be taken in 6 month stints), based in Bracknell, Berkshire with 2 days remote, home working.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be an Ariba Architect with a vertical in SAP Ariba Upstream.
- Liaise between SAP consultants and Business SME's to ensure our client's Procurement requirements are met in the implemented SAP Solution which will span Ariba and S4/HANA in conjunction with the Ariba Design Authority
- Must have strong SAP Ariba Upstream Module experience (SLP, Sourcing, Contracts and Risk Management)
- Detail GAP between SAP Best Practice process and client Process
- Investigate GAP solution and make recommendations, as well as owning of Gap solution from SAP side and implement with SAP
- Document the To Be process flows and interface points
- Carry out testing and create test scripts
- Prepare functional specifications
- Lead and carry out data migration activities
- Extensive SAP related experience in SAP Ariba Upstream Modules
- Has participated in at least one large information transformation engagements in the appropriate area
- Ability to present and gain sponsorship of appropriate area within the implementation team
- Ability to work with and collaborate with all Teams and Individuals in the Business Teams and the SAP Teams toward developing a best practice processes, quality and efficiencies for the programme
- Experience in SAP Procurement through S4/HANA and Ariba
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.