|Job Title:||Area Sales Manager - B2B - Water Industry|
|Contact Name:||Loic Menusier|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Recruiting immediately an Area Sales Manager working for a leading water technology company. This is a home and field based position with the need to visit various offices and client facilities for meetings.
External sales position with the primary responsibility for the execution and delivery of sales targets and day to day management of the non-municipal market, for the Xylem Services division, covering the SW, Wessex and South Wales - UK.
- Execute and deliver individual Sales target UK - SW, Wessex and South Wales
- From the known client base, work closely with Consultants, Architects, Civil Contractors, House Developers and local Authorities to determine requirements enabling appropriate solutions to be delivered.
- Develop and establish plans to increase client base
- Establish and implement tactics to enable focused sales activities within key accounts
- Implement and drive effective sales activity to focus on all potential sales opportunities
- Develop up-to date knowledge of competitor's activities, products, services identifying strengths and weaknesses.
- Establish regular ongoing contact with clients at all levels, to ensure up to date company awareness of clients requirements and plans
- To sell solutions and service contracts to customers, promoting all aspects of our portfolio to ensure the Company's opportunities are maximized with direct customer contact.
- Visits to sites and customer premises to assist with the identification of solutions, and to follow this through to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Establishing new customer contacts for existing and new product opportunities.
- Provide feedback on client's perception of current levels of service and create effective improvement plan
- Collaborate with the senior service management team to develop, implement and execute strategic sales plans.
- Provide monthly reports which include but are not limited to the maintenance of an accurate sales funnel, order pipeline, sales forecast, and lost order information including reasons, competitor information, changes to legislation, market trends and developments.
- To be aware and obtain a full understanding of legislation, specifications and guidelines.
- To liaise with other members of the Company business team to ensure best use of portfolio and market knowledge.
- To provide excellent customer service at all times utilising the principals of commercial excellence.
- To identify new customers and increase the client base whilst maintaining accurate customer records at all times, utilising IT systems provide by the company for SW, Wessex and South wales region
- To support the Company in maintaining the highest possible standards of Health and Safety at Work, this in accordance with current legislation and policies laid down by the Company.
- Responsible for the achievement of PFP goals.
- Carry out other tasks as may be defined that may be required in order to develop the business
REQUIRED SKILLS / EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS
- B2B selling experience within the Water Industry
- Relevant product and market knowledge
- Proven experience & track record in sales
- Self-starter capabilities
- Working to deadlines
- Computer literate
- Communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
If you are interested in this nice opportunity and feel your profile is a good match, then please submit your application online or email direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Enterprise Account Manager (Telco / IT)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Attractive Salary + OTE + Package
Security Manager (m/w) - NRW - ANÜ
Location: Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
Information Security Manager (m/w) - Niedersachsen - ANÜ
Location: Niedersachsen, Germany
Senior Information Security Manager (m/w) - NRW - ANÜ
Location: Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
Legal Counsel - In-House
Location: London, England
Salary: Competitive day rate