|Job Title:||Architect/Senior Developer/Designer/Java/API/Retail/Banking/LLD|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Senior Developer/Designer/Architect (Java/API/Retail/Banking/Applications) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based in London, 4 days working on site and one day remote home working. This is an urgent roles with telephone interviews taking place early next week.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The role includes defining an overall data model, data dictionary, and defining the content of messages between sub-systems. The output of this work will lead to the definition of APIs and database design.
- Retail or banking sector experience required
- Payments background (credit card / card machines with pin pad etc.)
- API's / Dataflow
- Web application - front end
- Java - backend
- Hands on Architect only focusing on producing low level designs
- We are seeking an experienced application designer/architect to design a logical data model and data flow for a new complex retail/banking application.
- Agile SCRUM environment experience
- Want a designer/developer - hands on with capability to do low level designs (LLD) - Do not want senior architect as need hands on person
- Strong Client facing experience
- Responsible for owning data design decisions as part of an Agile development team
- Ownership of logical data model and API specifications
- Track record of data architecture and design
- Experience of Web Applications and Java solutions
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.