Applications Test Specialist - Test Engineer
My client a global IT outsourcing company require an Applications Test Specialist - Test Engineer to work on a busy project. Provides specialist testing advice and delivery is accountable for managing testing activities on application or infrastructure projects within a program or service as part of a risk treatment and validation activity.
- Creates test cases and identifies test data in response to clearly defined requirements. Includes the creation of test cases in areas of technical testing specialism.
- Executes test cases and records test results in accordance with established test plan(s). Includes the execution of test cases in areas of technical testing specialism.
- Test results checking and reporting.
- Test Incident (Defect) logging, investigation and support.
- Collects testing related measurements and metrics.
- Organizes test materials, environments, tools and resources required to deliver the planned testing activities.
- Creates high quality test plan documents on small to medium projects or discrete pieces of work that address the requirements and mitigate the risks of the solution under test.
- Accountable for the deliverables of the test team for a small project to agreed schedule.
- Understands the requirements for testing within the project and agrees testing scope with stakeholders.
- Produces accurate test cases that address clearly defined requirements.
- Produces test cases with an appropriate level of technical detail for the target audience responsible for test execution.
- Good familiarity with testing tools. E.g. Rally knowledge desirable.
- Uses risk to identify where more or less testing is required based on testing outcomes.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.