Applications 3rd Line Support Engineer - DV Cleared
Description of project:
The scope of the contract is to provide 3rd line applications support for NATO Functional Area Services (FAS) applications to UK military training and operational exercises, and to supplement 1st and 2nd line support where required, provided by military staff within Front Line Commands (FLC) and their commercial partners.
- Candidates should have experience of the installation and configuration of NATO FAS applications.
- This includes but not limited to set up of databases, interfaces between applications, loading up of geographic data and interconnections to partners.
- They should also maintain currency of knowledge with the NATO FAS and gain knowledge of new NATO FAS as they are released.
- The role involves working with other support teams responsible for other elements of the MOD server infrastructure and networks, and interfacing with the application owners in NATO if required.
- DV Clearance.
- Knowledge of multiple (but not necessarily all) NATO FAS applications
- Infrastructure (Wintel and Unix)
- Database (Oracle/SQL) skills in support of the application software
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.