|Job Title:||Application Support Engineer (TechnipFMC FuelFACS & TAS)|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Application Support Engineer (TechnipFMC FuelFACS /Terminal Automation Systems/TAS) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based in Chester, Cheshire with two days remote, home working.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be an Application Specialist in TechnipFMC FuelFACS
- Must have strong Support and Development (minor enhancements, 4th level changes) experience on the associated technology stacks / COTS platforms.
- Strong ability to understand the business requirements, work within an Agile environment and develop suitable technical solutions. These will often be off-the shelf applications, but may sometimes require bespoke development or customisation. The successful candidate will also be able to provide support for, improvements to and upgrading of existing applications and interfaces.
- Candidates should be familiar with IT Service Delivery, SLA's and ITIL support tools as the role will frequently involve identifying and developing solutions.
- The Application Specialist supporting the Distribution team, will have an understanding of Terminal Automation Systems (TAS) - TechnipFMC FuelFACS application.
- Desirable: Knowledge of databases (Oracle, SQL Server), along with an understanding of data analysis, business requirements gathering and programming techniques.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
2nd Line Support Engineer - Windows 10 - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Customer Application Architect - Mcommerce
Location: Berkshire, England
Lead Application Developer - BI / Analytics Reporting
Location: Croydon, Surrey
Salary: Daily Rate
1st/2nd Line IT Support Analyst
Location: Witney, Oxfordshire
Salary: Contract day rate
First/Second Line Support Operations Centre Technician
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £12 per hour