Application / Automation Developer (DevOps / Agile) - Bracknell, Berkshire - Contract.
A global IT services company is searching for an Application / Automation Developer (DevOps / Agile) to join their team in Bracknell on a contract basis.
- Agile/DevOps leadership, has run/advised on scrums and agile development processes.
- We are looking for people who are comfortable setting up and administering tools like JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins, Bamboo and Teamcity.
- Automation development with nAnt, Ant, MSBuild, Powershell, Gradle or other similar languages.
- Configuration management experience with one of Ansible, Salt, Chef or Puppet.
- Experience of working as a developer as well as a tester.
- Strong experience as an Automation Developer.
- Strong and recent Agile experience
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.