Application Packager x 3
My client is a global IT services provider and they are looking to hire three Application Packagers to start ASAP.
The Application Packagers will be responsible for producing SCCM delivered App-V sequences as part of the roll-out of Windows 10 and migration to App-V 5.1 from 4.6.
The Application Packagers will need to be adaptable and flexible in order to be able to deal with changing priorities and emergencies in a calm and proactive manner using their own judgement. The applicant will need to demonstrate a driven, proactive approach, good team spirit and require minimal support following appropriate training.
Job purpose & accountabilities:
* Microsoft App-V 4.6 and 5.x
* Understanding of Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 architecture
* Deployment of App-V sequences and application packages via SCCM 2012 or later
* Broad knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
* Creation and review / QA of technical documentation
* Experience in scripting in VBScript, PowerShell WMI or WSH
* Admin Studio 11.5
* MSI Packaging
* ProcMon, Insted, VMWare, Beyond Compare
For further information, including the rate, please forward your up to date CV
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.