|Job Title:||Security Cleared Application Packager|
|Contact Name:||Cauvery Machaiah|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
An actively Security cleared Apps Packager is needed by our IT Client who will report to the Solution Build Lead and Design Authority (Principal Architect).
The Apps Packager will need to be comfortable working in an Agile/Scrum environment; be happy to engage with Customers/Users; be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines; and be flexible and amenable to work from premises but potentially Client sites.
The role holders will be responsible for the ownership & delivery of the required packages and documentation for the core infrastructure components and the applications installed on the platform, cognizant of the underlying security requirements.
* Develop and produce automated application installation packages for the following: Group Policy Objects, McAfee ePO , MS Exchange , HCL Domino , McAfee Data Protector , Sametime Client , Office 2016 and Outlook , Windows Remote Administration Tools , Other third party applications.
* Produce and package scripts to automatically configure the above.
Mandatory Skills Required:
* General Knowledge of Applications Deployment.
* Systems and Software Engineering background including all aspects of the solution lifecycle.
* Can deliver a broad technical solution against designs or specifications.
* Knowledge and experience of the take on and implementation of applications and any associated components.
* Knowledge and experience of Microsoft and Unix technologies.
* Knowledge and experience of Virtualisation technologies.
* Technical knowledge of IT systems, security policies and enforcement.
* Knowledge and experience of implementing solutions.
* Knowledge of End-User Applications implementation.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.