|Job Title:||Application (OM) Developer|
|Salary:||Competetive daily rate|
|Contact Name:||Tommy Clifford|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Application (OM) Developer
A national Security Clearance is required for this role but candidates may still be considered without.
Obsolescence Management Log (OML) To develop DAS based tool based on our existing Excel OML this will include the following: * Management Reports * Management Dashboard * Data quality checks * Process work flow
Skills - Must have
- Requirements gathering
- Requirements Analysis & Entity Relationship modelling ( or OOAD ) Automation ( scripting)
- Good Knowledge of Excel Knowledge of MS Access BI Concepts (Cubes, Dimensions, Members, Measures, Calculated members, MDx (Multi - dimensional xpressions) )
- Insight Asset Managemnt
- Jira Service Desk
Desirable Skills Required:
- General Asset Management knowledge
- Tools (Desirable) : Eazy BI Scriptrunner Yellow
Key Performance Indicators
- Where applicable there is demonstrable evidence that the work of others has been well managed, e.g. positive feedback received from those being managed
- Coached colleagues and mentees have benefited from the advice provided.
- Leadership provided in at least one technical area.
- Knowledge shared within the team.
- When implemented, the designs successfully integrate with other parts of the solution and meet the requirement specification.
- Consistently produces deliverables, which require minimal rework following peer review prior to the engineering phase.
- Work is delivered to agreed timescales.
- Issues are notified in a timely manner.
- Plan produced with task lists, resource allocation and task inter-dependencies.
- Responses are provided within the agreed timeframe.
- Produces maintainable solutions with a low density of defects.
- Provides technical advice and assistance to less experienced colleagues.
- Can produce tangible evidence of how they have proactively identified and resolved potential issues and risks to enable successful delivery.
- Is able to provide evidence of clear and concise communication to both technical and non-technical audiences, utilizing appropriate language and terminology.
- Can produce numerous examples of how their ideas have influenced the team and outside the team, across a range of subjects, e.g. design implemented, published processes, developed standards, identified and implemented tools etc.
- Is able to provide evidence of how they have influenced customer requirements and identify a suitable solution.
- Evidence that Corporate and local development methodologies have been followed.
- Evidence of input to local processes. These local processes are in regular use and have been successfully audited.
- Evidence of input to or auditing of the processes of another team.
- May have an appropriate qualification and/or accreditation in their chosen discipline.
- Able to demonstrate that Continuous Development is undertaken in both professional and personal skills.
If interested, please apply or send a copy of your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
ServiceNow Lead Application Developer
ServiceNow Lead Application Architect
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Daily Rate
Lead Front End Web Developer
Location: West London, London
Lead Front End Web Developer
Location: Oxfordshire, England
Location: Remote, Global