APEX Consultant/APEX BI Analyst is urgently required by our global IT Services Company for an initial 8 month contract, to be based in Manchester, Greater Manchester with 3-days onsite / 2-days from home.
Responsibilities and Skills
- Must have extensive and recent APEX experience
- Must have experience in APEX agile working
- Strong client facing experience
- Aligning e-Business Suite functional process with the APEX core toolset (in particular the Universal Theme Components);
- Demonstrable ability to produce clear documentation, designs and specifications
- External consulting/Consultancy experience.
- Understanding the PL/SQL technical requirements
* The successful candidate must be willing to undergo SC Clearance prior to commencement of the contract.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world.
Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.