Analog IC Design Engineer
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
- Conduct cutting edge research in Analog IC design
- Collaborate with product groups in development of Analog IC technologies
- Collaborate with external partners in academia
- Participate in activities in academia and promote the work conducted in the team
- Interact with HQ in Shenzhen to sync up on project requirements.
- Define analog product roadmap and delivery schedule.
- Analog IC product definition, architecture, design, layout and test to guarantee a successful product.
- Identify risks and issues along the course to ensure smooth delivery
- Creative and innovative. Able to convert an idea into a prototype efficiently, optimize its cost and drive the implementation
- Result driven and good communication skills. Able to work efficiently in a multi-cultural, multi-site, multi-language and changing environment
- Excellent root cause analysis and problem solving skills
- Focused, pro-active, motivated, able to work under pressure and to multi-task various algorithm development and development activities
- Open minded and able to learn fast
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team of technical experts
- Broad knowledge, versatile and hands on
Skills and competencies
- Proven experience in the field of Analog IC design is essential
- Be able to generate new ideas and innovate
- Strong research skills in Analog IC designing
- Proven experience in product development and project management
- Strong background in research communities and/or in the industry
Location: Cambridge or London
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Analog Layout Design Engineer
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Subscriber Management Design Engineer - SDM
Location: Berkshire, England
Location: Shenzhen Shi, Guangdong
Salary: competitive market rate
Technical Services Engineer Expert
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
DevOps Engineer (SC Cleared)
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: Daily Rate