Great Position open for Air Con Engineer with qualifications in F-Gas and qualified engineer to come on-board and work for a reputable facilities company based in Reading. This will be a Permanent position with competitive rates on offer.
Role Purpose and required experience:
- Covering Southeast / Southwest of England (not London). Ideal home location Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Salisbury.
- Driving license needed.
- Car is provided with fuel card.
- Enhanced security check will be required.
- Main purpose - Working on facility cabins in various locations, such as schools, hospitals, police stations. Lots of rooftop working, outdoors work, reactive PPM, fault finding, maintenance of VRV - Splits - VRF, keeping working area's tidy & secure.
- Experience - Qualified engineer, service background (essential), mobile experience.
- Qualifications - F-Gas (essential), NVQ Level 2 or 3 Air Con, C&G Level 2 or 3 Air Con. (Will gain qualification working at heights)
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.