Agile / DevOps Developer - JIRA - Contract - Bracknell
This role is working on introducing new tooling and development automation to existing programs. We are looking for Self-motivated, technically proficient individuals with an Agile background with development automation and design experience.
Skills - Mandatory:
- Agile/DevOps leadership, has run/advised on scrums and agile development processes.
- You must be able to set up and administer JIRA
- Automation development with nAnt, Ant, MSBuild, Powershell, Gradle or other similar languages.
- Configuration management experience with one of Ansible, Salt, Chef or Puppet.
- Has been a developer as well as a tester and comfortable talking with both
- Any stakeholder management, RAP, Automic, CtrlM, mobile, SAP or Oracle EBS experience a bonus.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.