Fantastic contract opportunities open for Agile Automation Developers with experience in administering tools like JIRA, Confluence, Jenkin, Bamboo and Teamcity to come on-board and work for a Multi-National company based in Bracknell, Berkshire - This will be an initial 5 month contract position with competitve rates on offer.
* 5+ years of development experience
* 5+ test automation experience
* Comfortable setting up and administering tools like JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins, Bamboo and Teamcity.
* Automation development with nAnt, Ant, MSBuild, Powershell, Gradle or other similar languages.
* Configuration management experience with one of Ansible, Salt, Chef or Puppet
* Proficient in both C# and Java.
* Experience in test automation frameworks (nUnit, jUnit, xUnit, etc)
* Experience in mocking frameworks (RhinoMocks, Moq, nSubstitute, etc)
* Any experience working with mobile devices is highly desirable.
* Agile/DevOps leadership, has run/advised on scrums and agile development processes.
* Has been a developer as well as a tester and comfortable talking with both.
* Any stakeholder management, RAP, Automic, CtrlM, mobile, SAP or Oracle EBS experience a bonus.
This role is working on the 2020 business transformation program within the client introducing new tooling and automation to existing programs.
Self motivated, technically proficient individuals with an Agile background with development and design experience from a consultancy background required
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.