Agile Automation Developer. Bracknell.
Agile Automation Developer required to work on a business transformation program introducing new tooling and automation to existing programs.
The successful candidate will have:
- Agile background
- run/advised on scrums and agile development processes.
- able to set up and administer tools like JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins, Bamboo and Teamcity.
- Automation development with nAnt, Ant, MSBuild, Powershell, Gradle or similar.
- Configuration management experience with one of Ansible, Salt, Chef or Puppet.
- Stakeholder management, RAP, Automic, Ctrl, mobile or SAP or Oracle EBS experience
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.