Advanced Climber/ Field Engineer (Telecoms). High Wycombe and surrounding area. Permanent opportunity,
Do you have a background working within the mobile telecommunications industry with experience of climbing and working safely at heights? If so please apply to a number of brand new permanent positions working for a global Telecommunications Service Providers focusingon sites based in and around High Wycombe..
As Mobile Engineer your main duties will be to:
◦To undertake routine Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks on Telecoms sites.
◦Work includes both "At Height" checks and ground level maintenance of cabin and compound.
◦To undertake minor reactive maintenance work as necessary.
◦Procure materials and equipment to carry out works as necessary in line with contract guidelines.
◦To be part of a callout rota with additional remuneration.
You should ideally have the following:
- Able to climb and work safely at heights.
- Fault finding experience.
- Full driving licence is essential.
- Experience, working within the mobile telecommunications industry.
- The following training is required for this role- this will be provided if not already acquired:
* RF Awareness Certification * Advanced Climbing Certification * Rooftop Safety Awareness * Manual Handling * Asbestos Awareness * First Aid at Height * Climbing Aptitude * Tower Rescue * NRSWA * First Aid at Work Certification * Ladder Safety * Fitness to Climb Medical Certificate
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.