Administrator / Coordinator - Permanent - Dublin, Ireland.
A leading technology company is searching for an Administrator / Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis in Dublin, Ireland.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Solid administration background.
- Must have experience of working on assignments with a global reach.
- Data collection experience.
- Advanced MS Office skills particularly in Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Good time management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High standard of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Telecommunication experience would be desirable.
- Ensuring the timely launch of services receipt while adhering to KPI turnaround time.
- Monitor and report on the signing process including keeping agreement trackers updated.
- Preparing external agreement documentations for signing.
- Supporting and tracking of implementation of price points with data clearing houses.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Assisting team members in preparation of documentation, including reports, presentations and communications. to a high standard and in a timely manner.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.