|Job Title:||Administrator - HR/Facilities - Meetings/Coordinator/PO's|
|Contact Name:||Richard Gallagher|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Administrator - HR/Facilities - Meetings/Coordinator/PO's
Permanent opportunity for a fantastic client in central Reading, who is looking for an administrator able to cover HR and Facilities as part of a multi-functional role.
70% HR Admin - Managing HR Systems, Starters/Leavers admin, Training and Meetings, mail-merges, coordinating People Team events.
30% Facilities Support - Looking after visitors, coordinating maintenance and onsite contractors
- Manage the new starter administration process, updating the tracker, and ensuring all stages have been completed.
- Provide HR administration and coordination support for employee lifecycle events, including leavers, payroll updates and promotions.
- Support learning and development with administration and coordination, including bookings, recording activities in our systems, collating feedback on our courses, and maintaining a stock of training materials.
- Receive and sign for daily post, and some post management.
- Manage office supplies, including supplier POs and invoicing.
- Liaise with cleaning and facilities companies, to support the Office Manager by making sure that office repairs and maintenance are logged and carried out .
- Update People Team and company digital media and ensure People Team and corporate pages are current and relevant.
- Provide administration and coordination support for office social events.
- Manage the office petty cash float.
- Strong administrative skills - proficient in office package including Word and Excel.
- Able to manage data from a variety of sources, audit and maintain accurate records.
- A concern for quality and delivering services to a high standard.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to build effective working relationships at all levels.
- A flexible and positive approach to work.
- Willing to take on new tasks outside of their normal role
In order to apply to the opportunity, please send through your most updated CV to Richard Gallagher, by emailing Richard.Gallagher@projectpeople.com and your application will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.