Based in Berkshire
We are currently seeking a talented Administrator to join a leading telecoms client based in Berkshire.
- Diary management for the Programme Director
- Diary management of the Chief Architect
- Control of the four programme rooms the client has off line
- Arranging speaking corner, the agenda, building the packs for presenting, setting it up and managing the calendar invite
- Supporting the director of IT Transformations PA
- Supporting the Programme Coordinators
- Day to day administrative tasks
Knowledge and experience:
- You will be an experienced Administrator
- Experience of working within a fast paced environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Word
- Knowledge of Visio would be an advantage
- Tenacious, flexible, passionate, resilient and results driven with a persuasive personality.
- Ability to cope under pressure
- A can do attitude and a willingness to go the extra mile when required
- Knowledge of SharePoint
- Great communication skills
If you would like to apply for the role, please send your CV to Rachel.Hart@projectpeople.com
Suitable candidates will be contacted prior to shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.