We are looking for an experienced Administrator to join our expanding Head Office Team. Working with one the world's leading Mobile Telecoms Service Providers, you'll be part of a vibrant, agile team at the forefront of Mobile Telecoms and IT Technology.
We offer new state-of-the-art 5-star Offices for our employees, on top of a competitive salary and exciting work… what more could you want?
What we are looking for:
Someone with demonstrable experience in administration and coordination - proficient in Microsoft office package. Able to manage data from a variety of sources, audit and maintain accurate records.
A concern for quality and delivering services to a high standard.
Someone with the ability to multi-task, and meet deadlines. Ability to work on own initiative and build effective working relationships at all levels.
What you can expect:
It's a busy role, which requires organization and an ability to communicate quickly and confidently.
Just some of the things the Administrator will be doing:
- Manage the new starter administration process, updating the tracker, and ensuring all stages have been completed.
- Provide HR administration and coordination support for employee lifecycle events, including leavers, payroll updates and promotions.
- Support learning and development with administration and coordination, including bookings, recording activities in our systems, collating feedback on our courses, and maintaining a stock of training materials.
- Receive and sign for daily post, and some post management
- Manage office supplies, including supplier POs and invoicing.
- Liaise with cleaning and facilities companies, to support the Office Manager by making sure that office repairs and maintenance are logged and carried out.
- Update People Team and company digital media, and ensure People Team and corporate Hive pages are current and relevant
- Provide administration and coordination support for office social events
- Manage the office petty cash float
To apply for the Administrator role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.