Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
- Salary dependent upon experience plus benefits
- Based in London, the United Kingdom
- Serving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answering the switchboard, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls
- Answering or referring inquiries.
- Monitoring logbook (e.g. business trip and external visitors), issuing visitor badges.
- Maintaining telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and providing assistance to employees.
- Maintaining safe and clean reception area/ office environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Stationary management.
- Meeting room management and booking meeting rooms using the online booking system.
- Arranging couriers, sorting and distributing post on daily basis
- Performing other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- And other ad-hoc duties required to perform the role, at manager's request
- Relevant working experience in reception or others that relate to administrative.
- Proven understanding of customer service.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft office, having experience with basic IT will be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to multitask in a demanding and fast paced environment.
- Accurate, pro-active, able to work independently and demonstrate strong analytical and communication skills.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, written and spoken Chinese will be an advantage.
- Desirable but not essential degree in administration/ business management or equivalent.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.