We are recruiting immediately an Admin Specialist working for a leading telecom Company based in London (near Liverpool Street Tube Station).
- Assist the office manager to do the daily administrative work;
- Prepare presentation materials for use by others, editing content and adding appropriate graphic and design elements. These responsibilities may include creating basic web content;
- Compose and/or prepare correspondence, memoranda, promotional materials, forms, newsletters, manuals, and reports using appropriate word processing and spreadsheet tools. Perform basic statistical calculations on data for reports and presentations;
- Archiving, filing, daily updating data and records;
- Responsible for assets management, procurement and any other related jobs when require;
- Responsible for team building, in charge of organization of any events reflecting the working dynamic;
- Take charge of expense management of office and order stationary based on the business needs;
- Do any other jobs related business and admin when require.
Requirements (skills, experience, qualifications)
- Minimum 1 years of working experience in admin field
- Good with English (verbally and written)
- Excellent skills in Microsoft office, having experience with basic IT will be an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to multitask in a demanding and fast paced environment.
- Accurate, pro-active, able to work independently and demonstrate strong analytical and communication skills.
- Proven understanding of customer service
If you are interested in this nice opportunity and feel your profile is a good match then please submit your application online or email direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.