Will include but may not be limited to any or all of the following items as required by the Regional Acquisition Manager.
- To conduct all company business in a professional manner, liaising with clients, design consultants, radio planners, planning officers and site providers in order to achieve project goals.
- To take responsibility for a portfolio of telecommunication sites and carry out all related activities, including site searches, audit reports, MSV attendance, client reporting, submission of planning applications, negotiation of heads of terms, completion of 3rd party applications, legal liaison and handover documentation.
- To identify and investigate sites which meet the operational needs of the client's business and to manage the acquisition process of such sites from identification to possession utilising a right first time approach.
- To ensure that internal & client administrative documentation is produced to deadline and portrays a professional image of the Company.
- To utilise market knowledge and negotiation skills to present the best available deal to the client in a timely manner.
- To meet both internal and client SLA's & KPI's in relation to the delivery of key acquisition milestones.
- To adopt a right first time approach to the drawing approval process ensuring that plans are for purpose from the outset.
- Update and maintain accurate records on project databases providing accurate forecasting, limiting dates in the past and saving copies of documentation to site files.
- To ensure that the Regional Acquisition Manager is kept updated on all activities relating to the telecommunications portfolio through proactive use of the company database by individuals Surveyors.
- To act diligently, ensuring that project profitability is maximised at all times.
- Exert a duty of care as to your own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by your actions at work.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Direct experience of telecommunications roll-out
- Professional Member of the RICS (desirable)
- UK driving licence