|Job Title:||Acquisition Manager|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
We are looking for an Acquisition Manager to join our client's expanding Head Office Team, with one the world's leading Mobile Telecoms Service Providers. You'll be part of a vibrant, agile team at the forefront of Mobile Telecoms and IT Technology.
New state-of-the-art offices and flexible working with collaborative digital systems are just a few of the perks we offer to our employees, on top of competitive rates and exciting work.
The Acquisition Manager will be responsible for the delivery of acquired sites in line with current legislation and functional guidelines (including financial management).
- Work within small team directly managing SWC Suppliers to deliver end to end site passive infrastructure (Design, Acquire and Build)
- Ensuring that identified sites have the necessary legal, planning and access rights to install new or upgraded radio equipment and, if required, to accommodate 3rd party equipment requirements.
- Manage supplier delivery via regular review, meetings and reporting
- Forecasting and managing delivery profiles
- Highlight potential risks to delivery and mitigate as necessary working with Senior Deployment Manager
- Seek agreement from stakeholders about site lists and delivery timescales as required
- Management of change control process for site lists or specific site requirements
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate and fit for purpose processes and reporting requirements are in place.
- Provide clear instruction to the project specific delivery teams as to what is required to be delivered on site as part of that deployment
The successful Acquisition Manager will have:
- A background in Telecommunication site acquisition
- Good Microsoft excel skills
- Experience of working on site acquisition with both individual sites providers and Multi Site Providers
- Surveying or legal background experience
- Good understanding of RAN processes and cross-functional dependencies
- The ability to challenge and influence key stakeholders
To apply for the Acquisition Manager please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.