|Job Title:||Accounts Payable Clerk - Finance|
|Location:||South East England, England|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join a busy and dynamic Accounts Payable department which relies on effective internal and external stakeholder management for its operation.
This is working for a leading company within the Telecoms sector with state-of-the-art offices based opposite Reading train station along with a very flexible working policy!
What you will be doing?
- Process invoices and perform accounting transactions in accounts payable and accounts receivable ledger.
- Raise and deal with queries from suppliers, customers and stakeholders from internal business in an effective and timely manner.
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling supplier statements and related transactions and prepare statement reconciliations for review.
- Complete month end Balance Sheet reconciliations in AP and AR resolving any issue found.
- Produce monthly reports and assist with month end closing.
What experience you will need
- Solid experience in accounts payable.
- Good understanding of key accounts payable principles (i.e. P to P process, 3way matching).
- Excellent communication (ability to communicate with staff and customers at all levels).
- Attention to detail and be highly organised and self motivated.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Strong working knowledge of finance systems (i.e. an ERP system such as SAP or Oracle).
Nice to Have
- IFS software knowledge.
- Good understanding of wider accounting principles.
If this sounds like a role you can take hold of, and want to work in an Agile, dynamic yet challenging environment in the heart of Reading, we would love to hear from you!
Contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com - 01189 285550.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.