|Job Title:||Accounts Payable Clerk|
|Salary:||competitive hourly rate|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Accounts Payable Clerk
3 month initial contract
We are looking for a great Accounts Payable Clerk to join our client's expanding Head Office Team, with one the world's leading Mobile Telecoms Service Providers.
New state-of-the-art 5-star Offices, flexible working with collaborative IT are just a few of the perks we offer to our employees, on top of a competitive salary and exciting work… what more could you want?
- Register supplier invoices accurately, completely and timely in the accounting system.
- Follow up with business owners on any discrepancies.
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling supplier statements and related transactions and prepare statement reconciliations for review.
- Resolve suppliers' and customers' queries (including the status and content of invoices) and liaise with Business Managers when necessary.
- Raise sales invoices in accordance with the approved invoice requested by the business and perform cash receipt from customers against open customer invoices.
- Perform debt collection enquires in a professional and timely manner and ensure aged debt are timely recovered.
- Upload all Transmission Opex Invoices.
- Produce monthly reports and assist with month end closing.
- Support internal and external audit activities by retrieving the required evidence.
- Provide support to internal finance members for ad-hoc accounting support and queries.
- Complete month end Balance Sheet reconciliations in AP and AR resolving any issue.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in accounts payable.
- Good understanding of key accounts payable principles.
- Excellent communication.
- Attention to detail.
- Be a highly organised and self-motivated.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
For more information please apply here or send a cv direct to Kerry.Knight@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.