|Job Title:||Accounts Payable Clerk|
|REF:||CC - AP_1545122033|
|Contact Name:||Christopher Casey|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Accounts Payable Clerk - 3 month rolling contract
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join our busy and dynamic Accounts Payable department which relies on effective internal and external stakeholder management for its operation.
Working in our state-of-the-art offices, flexible working with collaborative digital systems, are just a few of the perks we offer to our employees, on top of a competitive salary and interesting work.
- Process invoices and perform accounting transactions in accounts payable and accounts receivable ledger.
- Raise and deal with queries from suppliers, customers and stakeholders from internal business in an effective and timely manner.
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling supplier statements and related transactions and prepare statement reconciliations for review
- Complete month end Balance Sheet reconciliations in AP and AR resolving any issue found
- Produce monthly reports and assist with month end closing
- Solid experience in accounts payable
- Good understanding of key accounts payable principles (i.e. P to P process, 3way matching)
- Excellent communication (ability to communicate with staff and customers at all levels)
- Attention to detail
- Be a highly organised and self motivated
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Strong working knowledge of finance systems (i.e. an ERP system such as SAP or Oracle)
Nice to Have
- IFS software knowledge
- Good understanding of wider accounting principles
If this sounds like a role you can take hold of, and want to work in an Agile, dynamic yet challenging environment in the heart of Reading, we would love to hear from you!
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.