Accounts Payable Clerk
Based in Berkshire
- Register supplier invoices accurately, completely and timely in the accounting system, and follow up with any discrepancies
- Raise sales invoices in accordance with the approved invoice requested by the business and perform cash receipt from customers against open customer invoices.
- Perform debt collection enquiries in a professional and timely manner and ensure aged debt are timely recovered
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling supplier statements and related transactions.
- Timely & accurately prepare statement reconciliations for review
- Resolve suppliers' and customers' queries
- Complete month end Balance Sheet reconciliations in AP and AR resolving any issue found
- Produce monthly reports and assist with month end closing
- Provide support to internal finance members for ad-hoc accounting support and queries
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Experience of end to end Accounts Payable clerk processes
- Strong working knowledge of finance systems - Ideally an ERP system
- Intermediate user of Excel
- Strong accounting fundamentals
- Ability to work to deadlines
If you would like to be considered for the role, please email your CV to - Bhavna.Sharma@projectpeople.com. Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.