Accounts Payable Clerk. Permanent Opportunity. Berkshire
Exciting opportunity to join a leading mobile telecoms company as a permanent employee working within the accounts and finance team. You will be responsible for performing accounting transactions in accounts payable and accounts receivable ledger in accordance with policy. You will communicate with suppliers, customers and internal business to resolve queries.
- Register supplier invoices accurately, completely and timely in the accounting system , following the three way match process and follow up with business owner on any discrepancies
- Raise sales invoices in accordance with the approved invoice requested by the business and perform cash receipt from customers against open customer invoices.
- Perform debt collection enquires in a professional and timely manner and ensure aged debt are timely recovered
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling supplier statements and related transactions .Timely & accurately prepare statement reconciliations for review
- Resolve supplier's and customer's queries (including the status and content of invoices) and liaison with business Managers if necessary
- Complete month end Balance Sheet reconciliations in AP and AR resolving any issue found
- Produce monthly reports and assist with month end closing
- Support internal and external audit activities by retrieving the required evidence.
The successful Accounts Payable clerk will have a years experience working in an Accounts Payable role. Basic Accounting qualification, Intermediate Excel knowledge.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.