** The role will be in Amersham, Buckinghamshire for the first 2-3 months, until they move to Reading**
- Register supplier invoices accurately, completely and timely in the accounting system , following the three way match process and follow up with business owner on any discrepancies
- Raise sales invoices in accordance with the approved invoice requested by the business and perform cash receipt from customers against open customer invoices.
- Perform debt collection inquiries in a professional and timely manner and ensure aged debt are timely recovered.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling supplier statements and related transactions .Timely & accurately prepare statement reconciliations for review.
- Resolve supplier and customer queries (including the status and content of invoices) and liaison with business Managers if necessary.
- Complete month end Balance Sheet reconciliations in AP and AR resolving any issue found.
- Produce monthly reports and assist with month end closing.
- Support internal and external audit activities by retrieving the required evidence.
- One year experience in Accounts payable.
- Nice to have basic accounting qualification e.g.: Bookkeeping level or AAT.
- Intermediate Excel knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work towards deadlines.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.