Accounts Payable Assistant / Clerk - Permanent - Reading, Berkshire.
A leading telecoms company is searching for an Accounts Payable Assistant / Clerk to join their team on a permanent basis.
This position will initially be based in Amersham, Buckinghamshire but will relocate to Reading, Berkshire in May/June when the company re-locates.
- Registering supplier invoices in the accounting system
- Raise sales invoices in accordance with with approved invoices requested by the business
- Perform cash receipt from customers against open customer invoices
- Perform debt collection enquiries and ensure aged debt is recovered
- Reconcile supplier statements and related transactions
- Resolve queries
- Produce monthly reports and assist with month end closing
- Complete month end balance sheet reconciliations
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience of AP and AR processes
- Knowledge and experience with a mainstream ERP system
- Strong communication skills
- Intermediate Excel skills
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.