|Job Title:||Accounts Payable Assistant (Credit Cards)|
|Contact Name:||Rassin Wurie|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Accounts Payable Assistant
About The Company
My client, based in the Oxfordshire area, are a leading Leisure & Tourism company who focus on creating boutique and bespoke travel packages for their customers who want to explore and travel the world in their own unique way. They are looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their Finance Team.
About The Role
In this role, you will assist in all aspects of credit card processing in order to support the Finance Team whilst they work through a team restructure programme. You will undertake day to day Accounts Payable operations with a specific focus on credit card processing of travel and expense (T&E) and trade spend.
- Assist in reconciling credit cards costs
- Matching supplier costs on credit card to P/O
- Assist in completion of monthly spend analysis
- Assist in the cancellation of credit cards - through the credit card reduction programme
- Assist with the processing of Caxton currency cards
- Assist with the overall corporate credit card reduction programme - with a focus on the best approach for booking costs
- Weekly review of Purchase card & Corporate card spend across both the U.K and U.S
- Booking all card spend (T&E and trade cards) in a timely manner, ensuring any queries are communicated out to the business
- Review of current cardholders and assistance of clearing down all cards that are no longer required
- Assist with the distribution of Caxton currency cards, ensuring that the approval forms have been completed correctly beforehand
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required
About The Person
Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong Accounts payable and/or T&E experience relevant to role.
- Good communicator with the ability to push on to get to an answer
- Self-motivated with an eye for detail.
- Pro-active and able to use own initiative.
- Flexible team player.
- Ability and enthusiasm with hands on accounts payable administration.
- Able to work to tight deadlines & within a busy environment.
- Intermediate Excel skills, working knowledge of Word and Outlook.
- Good numerical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply and I will aim to get back with 48 hours. Alternatively, you can contact me directly on email@example.com.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.