|Job Title:||Accounts Payable Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Sean Ransome|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Accounts Payable Assistant
An opportunity to join a rapidly expanding travel organisation near Oxford, as an Accounts Payable Assistant within a small but skilled AP team, on a temporary basis
Duties will include:
- Logging and processing accounts payable invoices
- Communicating with internal departments or suppliers where queries exist or refunds are required
- Supporting the team to ensure invoices are processed prior to the monthly preparation of management accounts
- Reconciling monthly statements
- Posting of direct debits and rejected payments into the AP ledger
- Filing and any other ad hoc duties as required
Experience within an Accounts Payable or transactional Finance position is essential, as is the ability to hit the ground running in a new role.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.