Accounts Payable Administrator-Oracle/Excel/Invoice/Payment
Currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Administrator to work on a contract basis for a client in central Maidenhead. This will be a 3 month contract, working for a company that operates in a fast paced environment, so candidates must be able to come in and hit the ground running in regards to workload.
Our client is based within 5 minutes walk of the train station, but unfortunately they don't have parking on site.
We are looking for someone to join our Accounts Payable team to help us process invoices and make appropriate and timely payments to Suppliers when goods or services have been received.
Working in a team of 6 we currently process 3000 invoices per month and have over 2500 suppliers in our database. We also assist in the resolution of queries relating to AR and Procurement and the creation of KPIs.
- Verify and accurately input invoices onto the Oracle system in line with AP procedures
- Complete statement reconciliations on a monthly basis to ensure that our ledger mirrors that of the suppler and that all invoices and payments are accounted for.
- Continually review and resolve aged credit queries ensuring all overdue invoices do not fall beyond 90 days.
- Create and maintain good relationships with suppliers and internal customers.
- Develop an understanding of their products and services advising, where necessary on best accounting practice.
- Ensure business users comply with purchasing policy, monitor non-conformance and represent AP at internal meetings.
- Deal with internal and external queries in a professional and timely manner
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Experience of working in a finance administration role, ideally in an Accounts Payable team
- Good IT Skills, including MS Office
- Ideally Oracle/Great Plains systems experience
- Excellent communication skills both spoken and written
- Highly accurate, numerate and deadline focused
In order to apply for the role, please send your most recent CV to Richard.Gallagher@projectpeople.com and your application will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.