|Job Title:||Accounts Payable Accountant (Mandarin Speaking)|
|REF:||AT - APS_1526052785|
|Contact Name:||Adam Thompson|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Accounts Payable Accountant (Mandarin Speaking)
Mandarin Speaking Accounts Payable Accountant required for my client who are a leading multi-national ICT Solutions Provider. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
If you are looking for a challenging job and would like to become an integral part of a leading multi-national company, this is the job for you! My client's Finance Department in the UK is looking for an AP Accountant who is willing to go the extra mile to get a job well done and with positive attitude. The work location will be in Cambridge. The opening offers many opportunities for you to grow and to develop your career.
6 month contract (likely to extend) to start ASAP. Competitive daily rates on offer.
As an AP accountant, you need to deal with all payments documents, communicate with supplier and internal departments for timely payment. You also need to liaise with the Shared Service Centre in Romania and/or the HQ in China.
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Process 4 way P.O. matching invoices, up to 300 plus invoices each month
- Process payment requests
- Respond to all vendor inquiries
- Reconcile vendor statements and correct discrepancies
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Assist with other projects as needed
Skills / experience required:
- Diploma or degree required, preferred in finance/ accounting.
- Must have strong work ethics
- Must be well organized and a self-starter
- Must be able to follow standard filing procedures
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
- Good communication skills and fluency in both English and Mandarin speaking required for this role
- Proficient in Excel and Word, Oracle experience a plus
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong problem solving skills, basic accounting principles knowledge, documentation skills, data analysis and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to interact with employees and vendors in a professional manner
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.