Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Applying accounting principles and procedures to analyse finance information, prepare accurate and timely finance reports and statements and ensure appropriate accounting control procedures;
- Ensure finance records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures in the UK as well as in accordance with Chinese Head Quarter's requirement;
- To produce various financial returns and to complete regular reports to the Head Office and local regulatory authorities. Be familiar with the local regulatory requirements, follow-up and analyse the impact of changes accordingly;
- To assist in finance system support and coordination, including coordinate with our Service Delivery & Operation Department on the required reports and transactions; communicate with other business functions of the company for the reconciliation of GL, etc.;
- Liaise with our suppliers when we get the billing issues and collaborate with our Service Delivery & Operation Department;
- To assist company fixed assets, expense, suspense account, cheque and cash management, complete and maintain financial statistics and collate information as required;
- To operate core system on a daily basis, including account payable, raising the payment, invoices in internal Finance system - YunMenHu Europe Portal;
- Chase the urgent payments and liaise with the supplier to ensure that the payments are made on time and credit limits are not exceeded. Help the supplier to allocate the invoices those have been paid by us;
- Make sure the invoice charges are correct and make the records of the invoices which have been paid. Ensure invoices and payments are correct and send out on time by using different cash platforms;
- Being responsible for cost accruals and producing prepayments/accrual schedule and making accurate posting.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
Candidates Will Require:
- Bachelor degree in accounting or relevant qualifications
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Good communications skills, written and verbal
- Confidence with IT and computer packages
- Accuracy and good attention to detail
- A bright and positive attitude
- There may be the occasions though when you are asked to work flexi-hours or overtime
- Eligible to work full time in the UK without restrictions
- Immediate start preferred
- MUST be fluent in both English and Mandarin, both in spoken and writing.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.