Account Manager / Sales Manager
In this role you will report to the Sales Director in Enterprise Business Group, the role of Account Manager is to develop business opportunities and achieve sale targets. The Account Manager shall have overall accountability to secure short and long-term profitable business through strong and proactive business development based on a fundamental understanding of the specific industry/market that will be allocated to you, the customer's business objectives, operations and needs. The position requires sales experience with large Enterprise Partners, Systems Integrators or Service Providers.
This position is working with a large multi-national ICT Solutions provider, who have operated in the UK since the early 2000's. They continually invest in exciting and innovative products making this an exciting environment to be a part of.
Competitive salary and benefits package on offer for the successful candidate.
This role will require travel within the UK, but will primarily be based in Reading.
- Promote Enterprise products and value proposition to grow partner share
- Develop partner business & marketing plans with regular management reviews
- Be responsible for identifying key market opportunities, build up business pipelines and achieve sale targets
- Work with partner to embed Enterprise portfolio in vertical market solutions
- Serve as the trusted advisor to demonstrate preference for the product portfolio
- Be the main contact to provide high quality support to all aspects of the partner's business
- Co-ordinate & lead strategy & product sales presentations
Skills / Experience required:
- Experience in selling ICT solution/products
- Proven Technology or Enterprise Business based background
- Enterprise or vertical market knowledge
- Ideally Financial business based selling
- Testimonial track record of success with Partner principals
- Excellent collaboration skills with a wide variety of people (product management, engineering, marketing).
- Experience of industry networking, wireless, transmission and IT products , with some specialisation
- Understand partner competitive strategies and plans
- Ability to show creativity and a different way of thinking
- Self-motivated and capable of working under own initiative
- Develop and manage opportunity from sales lead through to sale completion
- Good oral and written communication/ interpersonal skills
- Competitive market knowledge
- Excellent operational skills and process of management
- Demonstrate ability to develop channel plans to grow partner share
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.